Friday, April 26, 2013

What should I write for my best friend?

Q. Okay so I have got an birthday gift idea for my best friend. I wanna make a box in which you will find '16 things someone loves about her'. and i wanna write on 16 little pieces of papers different reasons why i love her and why she is my bff. But, i don't wanna write quotes really. i wanna make something more special and more realistic. Do you guys have any ideas on what should i write? THANKS !

A. If you want it to be special, then write the first thing that pops into your head, as well as what is straight from your heart :)

She will see the sentimental value, if it is personal and from yourself.


Birthday gift ideas for a friend who is turning 41?
Q. He is a mexican male, looks white, and looks like he might be 28-29 years old!!! He is really into his mexican culture/heritage. Can someone suggest some gift ideas? Thank you :)
Oh, i actually bake myself so i was planning on making his favorite chocolate cake. I kind of wanted to buy him something, but its so hard to shop for boys!

A. since you bake yourself, take him while you prepare chocolate.. only if he's interested..
if not, prepare it and give him.. make sure it's full of nuts..

know his needs.. give him what he needs, not what he wants.. this way, he remembers you for a long time..
person around 41 have less desire of blowing candles and cutting cakes..
take him to a place he likes, like go and dance...

a gift of memory lasts longer than a gift of subject.. so, give him experiences not things..


Teens: What are some really unique birthday gifts you've gotten for your 16th or any?
Q. &also what are some cute birthday gift ideas for a friend thats turning 16, that i can buy 16 things of? just an idea, thanks:)

A. One of my friends gave me 16 bracelets each with a letter that spelled out my full name. You could give her a charm necklace or bracelet with 16 charms on it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment