Sunday, April 21, 2013

What birthday gift I should give to my husband? He's turning 50 and working as driller & driver in Canada?

Q. Please give me romantic gift ideas. Thank you so much.

A. The man in your life who's having a 50th birthday can be difficult to choose a good present for. Guys turning 50 years old are younger than Baby Boomers and older than Generation X--they're not young and they're not old. So what do you give them as a present for this special occasion marking a half century of living? While there's no one perfect gift for all 50-year-old men, here are some tips for how to brainstorm ideas for gifting guys approaching the big five-oh.

Read more: How to Come Up With 50th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_5254155_come-birthday-gift-ideas-men.html#ixzz28oArylEj


30th birthday party ideas for my husband?
Q. Hi there, my husband is turning 30 next month and I am planning a party for him. He loves to brew beer so I am going to have a beer themed party with hot wings and bar stuff. Any ideas on what else I should do? I'm having the party at my home so ideas about going out isn't an option. If anyone has ideas on where I could rent bar games would be a big help, example- dart board, pinball. This will be my gift to him so no gift ideas thanks!

A. Have a beer taste test to see who can identify the brands.

Play quarters or beer pong.

Tape a brand of beer to everyone's back and have other people give them clues as to which beer they are: "You come in a green bottle" or "You have a picture of a girl on your label"

Have taboo words...like at a baby shower, but use "beer" or "bottle"...and if someone uses the words, they have to chug their beer.

Have everyone come up with a name for his next beer.


How do I obtain first row Milwaukee Brewers tickets?
Q. I'm not sure I'm asking this in the right place--or if anyone can help--but I'm looking for tickets to the Brewer's game on 5/31. I want first row diamond tickets but can only find third row diamond at best on the ticket sites. This is a birthday gift to my husband. Any ideas where else to find them?

Thanks

A. Have you contacted the Brewers ticket office???Otherwise I guess you have a choice of making do with what you have, or trying to find someone with a pair to sell or trade--I know people advertise in the Milwaukee Journal to buy/sell tickets. Good luck!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment