Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What should I get my boyfriend for his 21st birthday?

Q. Hey. My boyfriend is turning 21 in January and I was planning on celebrating the night before. We've been together for 2 years. I was already planning on buying him a bottle of champagne but I also want a gift that will last.

Btw, we live in NYC if you guys have any ideas on what I can do for him too.

What do you think?

Please leave out the oral sex comments. Thanks

A. http://www.holiday-cards-plus.com/
http://www.my-thank-you-site.com/personalized-thank-you-gifts.html
http://www.my-thank-you-site.com/unique-thank-you-gifts.html
http://www.my-thank-you-site.com/thank-you-gourmet-gift-basket.html


What should I get my fiancé for Christmas?
Q. So I pretty much have the hardest time shopping for Christmas and birthday presents for my fiancé. We've been together almost 6 years now, and I have no idea how I've gotten through 6 years of giving him gifts. He is just soooo hard to shop for! He's simple and laid back. I hate giving him cologne or clothes and such because I feel like it's not what he really wants, not that he complains or says he doesn't like the gifts. I know him so well, but I still don't know what to get him for Christmas this year. We live in NYC so it couldn't be too big. He is a personal trainer at a gym here, a 3rd degree black belt, and he loves the outdoors, and animals. He is one of the nicest guys ever, so I want to give him something great, because he always gets the most amazing gifts! (Like for my birthday 3 months back he gave me the infinity set from Tiffany & Co.) please help me give the man I love the best gift ever!

A. Be original and think of something instead of goinv to random ppl in the internet


What's a good gift for a girl turning 21? Besides anything to do with drinking?
Q. I have a friend who's turning 21 in a few days, and she's been really depressed for a number of reasons not to mention a bunch of her friends bailing on her 21rst birthday NYC outing...but since all this has happened I'm really want to do something for her that would just make er happy...without resulting in alcohol or any of that, just to show her that yeah- u can still have fun. Any ideas?

A. A diaphragm?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment