Friday, April 12, 2013

whats a good 21st birthday gift to buy a girl Ive been dating for 2 months?

Q. She's turning 21 next thursday, whats a good gift to get her? I got her a Victoria Secret sweatshirt for V-Day. Any ideas?? Thanks.

A. well if she is like most girls and she likes to style her hair I think a flat iron would be a good gift for her, in case you decide to get her one I recommend the Karmin G3 Salon Pro, it heats up to 450f with temperature control, dual voltage, tourmaline ceramic plates with rounded edges which makes it great for also curling your hair. You can check it out at http://hairproductspro.com/ or if you are in Canada at http://www.rylees.ca . Or check out the reviews at http://flatironsreviews.com . It works pretty good with any type of hair. I hope this helps and good luck. :D


How do you decorate a single piece of paper for a gift to mail?
Q. My friend in the US (I'm in Canada) has her birthday coming up soon, and she asked for me to mail her a drawing (I'm an artist). I have absolutely no idea how to make it seem like a cute present/parcel without folding the drawing and I cannot decorate the envelope. I really want to do something with ribbon, help?

A. mail flat, use large envelope. Add card board in envelope if don't want it to bend. Or mail it inside a tube such as an empty paper towel tube or cut down the length of an empty wrapping paper roll.

If flat, can add ribbon onto couple of opposite corners.
Tube, put ribbon around a decorated tube (like a diploma) then insert into a larger, mailing tube.


What should I do to have a happy birthday by myself?
Q. New to the state (Colorado) and just broke up with my bf one month ago. Any ideas I can spend a happy birthday by myself? I was thinking to go on a short trip, but have no idea where to go, especially it is getting cold... Thank you for your advise in advance.

A. Buy yourself a new perfume and a nice piece of jewellery if you can afford it or one or the other. If you can't, buy some clothes at a cheaper store which sells some nice clothes that are affordable and order a pizza and coke and rent some movies for your birthday dinner. Maybe you could start tracing the family tree or you could save up for a Contiki tour somewhere? You could give it to yourself as a birthday and xmas gift but hold off on it until you can afford it? Go to Canada perhaps? Maybe South America, to see the Mayan ruins and pyramids? ;)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comment:

  1. The true value of turning 21 is in turning 21. Giving gifts are away to mark that occasion. 21st birthday gift ideas should be deeply thought through and the gift should bear personalized and intrinsic importance to the young adult.

    21st birthday gift ideas

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete