Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What is a good but reasonably priced 30th birthday gift for a female friend?

Q. This is the first time I'm buying a 30th birthday gift for a close friend & no idea what to get... Help!

A. Go to www.amwayglobal.com/EricRollins and shop gift collections some really neat options for a lot of price ranges


What should I write on the METS Citifield brick I am buying as a birthday gift for my husband?
Q. I am going to purchase the 8x8 brick with the METS logo for his 30th birthday gift. I need some ideas as to what to write on it. I believe I have up to 5 lines with 15 letters per line.

As background, he has been a NJ resident and METS fan his entire life...

I appreciate your help on this as I am at a loss!

Thank you!

NOTE: This is also posted in the baseball section...

A. I have several suggestions, if you like:

Mets Fan 'Til Now
Mets Fan Forever:
(Your Husband's Name)

or

Happy 30th (Your Husband's Name)
Let's Go Mets

or

New Jersey's
Number One
Mets Fan is:
(Your Husband's Name)

Hope this helps.


Surprise 30th Birthday Housewarming BBQ Gift ideas please?
Q. I am going to a Surprise 30th Birthday Housewarming BBQ and I need gift ideas please!

She is recently married and trying to get pg and likes to decorate her house.................

A. you can't go wrong with a gift card.....

Other ideas.
1. fun marinades/bbq sauces
2. bottle of liquor to stock the bar (good to have on-hand for guests)
3. kitchen towels - you can never have enough
4. gardening tools - if she's a first time home owner
5. hanging basket for her house





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment