Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ideas for a 7 year old boy birthday present?




niki c


its for my step son so money is not really an issue, want to get him something nice, no gift cards, the problem is we know pretty much nothing about him because of the mother...and yes my husband does try to contact him but she makes it impossible and she will not tell him anything that he wants or needs. any ideas?
we have tried the lawyer but they want 10k retainer..and we dont have that also he lives in fl and us in ny which makes it very hard



Answer
Action figures are a good idea.Send him a photograph album ,with picture of his dad and where you are .pets ,stepbrothers and sisters ,so that he knows that there is something else out there .Postcards too.What about your husbands' parents ?This child has a Gran and Grandad maybe ,that he might like to know about sometime .Give him a time capsule for when hes older ,so he knows where half his life comes from .When hes older ,he will know you cared about him.

gift idea for 10-year-old boy?




hanami_apr


I need to buy a small gift to my friend's son for xmas. (under $20)
he's 10 years old, likes games and computers, but his parents dislike all those things so I can't buy him anything related to games or computer.



Answer
Here's what I've been buying for my nephews ages 7-13, every birthday, Chanukah, etc:
-chess set
-checkers set
-books
-educational games
-more books
-science kits
-more books

They're always happy to see me, and they never ask "what did you bring me?"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment