Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Can anyone help with birthday gift ideas for my husband?




Miss B


My husband is a difficult person to shop for. I need gift ideas for my husband who is under 25. Last year i took him to a NFL game, but I want to do something different this year.


Answer
Make him a birthday "pack". For example: your husband needs some new soap, ties, mabey even a new pillow,etc. Put most of the stuff he wants in a big box or two and wrap it up in a wrappin paer that "matches him".

Birthday ideas for my husband?




candace da


My husband's 23rd birthday is on the 21st of January and I have NO clue what to do for him. He's not exactly a "manly man" haha. He doesn't really have any hobbies either. We live in North Carolina and I would like to do something for him and maybe take him somewhere.


Answer
to start off, check out this gift guide for men http://www.gifts.com/ideas/him. you might also want to look at this one for guys his age http://www.gifts.com/birthday/top-gifts-for-birthday/1ohMr10aicp696n what are his interests? does he like to watch soccer? does he cook/grill (so a monogrammed steak platter might be nice)? does he like beer or wine (you could go with beer or wine of the month club)? i think you should prepare a picnic lunch for the two of you to have in a local park together http://www.gifts.com/search/product/vintage-picnic-tin-set?ideaID=1998&prodID=257959 men love home-baked goodness and this would be great quality time together. perhaps you can turn a picnic date into a monthly or yearly tradition. hope this helps! good luck and happy new year




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment