Thursday, April 10, 2014

8 year old gift ideas for birthday?




iluvmylitt


my soon to be 8 yr. old wants a ipod touch. it think its not in her age category,or is it??


Answer
no not unless u can find one leap frog or fisher price made.

Birthday Party Game Ideas? (8 - 9 year olds)?




NA


My brother will be turning 9 years old on Friday. His birthday party is on Saturday and my mom allowed him to invite his whole class over. This is fine, excpt for the fact that she has nothing planned for the party. There will be 20 8-9 year olds at our house with nothing organized to do.

We own a big moon bounce (the carnival sized ones) but it is being fixed right now & might not be ready by Sunday, so we cant depend on that for entertainment. The only other thing we have asside from that are water balloons for a waterballoon toss (which is a bad idea becuase its not really that warm out around here, and if it rains we certianly can not do that)

I really dont have money to go out and spend on games for my brothers birthday (I just spent 200 dollars on gifts for him and my sister, i only work part time) ..
What kind of things can I have planned as backup? My mom really is not prepared at all for this party!!!



Answer
http://www.partygamecentral.com/pgcstandard/gameliststd.asp?type=kids&catname=KIDS+PARTY+GAMES

http://www.indianchild.com/party_games.htm

http://www.urbanext.uiuc.edu/Party/games.html


Those are most of the websights my mom used to go on all the time to plan my birthday party when i was littler so I hope your brother has an awesome birthday party!!!!! Best answer[=?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment