Saturday, April 19, 2014

70th birthday gift for grandma?




XxEmOKiDxX


Me and my little sister want to make or buy something for our grandma's 70th birthday, but we are not sure what, because every year we give her special soft toys or wine or chocolates and after lets say 45 years of that it must be pretty boring! Anyway...any ideas?
haha...coffin...R.I.P...so funny!!!



Answer
All they really need is love.

This is an age when you are beyond mundane gifts. But then, there may be little things that make her comfortable. Find out and give those.

Maybe, take her to a parlor to get he hair done. Or a good pedicure and head massage.
These make one feel so good.

Or, buy a favorite perfume.
Or a soft, warm, robe she'll wear all winter.
Old people need extra warmth.

And wish her a Happy Birthday from me too!

My Grandfather 70th birthday Ideas what to get also as a 2nd gift i'm doing a shrit ideas for a saying?




Sondra


ok I wanna get him something but haven't a clue.So any ideas??? I know he's retire milatry guy and works in his farm alot. Also I've got some left over iron on stuff from son party so I'm doing a picture on a shirt of him and my son. Which he loves. He took my son at his party away from the rest of the crowd and hide behide a tree and just played for a while. And my sister got some great pictures of the two of the together. My son is his only great grandson. And So I wanna put the picture on a shirt with some cute little saying. I know some will say he's never gonna wear the shirt or stupid answers like such. I don't care if he wears it or not its just something sweet I wanna do. Also we don't call him grandfather or grandpa. He is called Pappa Joe. Because grandparents spilt and remarried.

i'd like whatever the saying on the shirt be something cute not about his age though. Like world great



Answer
As far as a gift goes, what my Dad really enjoyed when he turned 80 was the gift we got him for just pennies! We got the microfilm copy of the newspaper from his hometown on the day he was born! We made copies and put the pages on butcher paper. He was fascinated to see what had been happening on the day he was born. How much houses were selling for, what stores were having sales, who died on that day and did he recognize the names, what the weather was like, etc. etc.
As far as the shirt goes, how about a picture of the two of them on the back, and one of just your son on the front. Underneath your son's picture put "I love my Pappa Joe!" I'll bet he DOES wear it!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment