Friday, April 18, 2014

I need a birthday gift idea please.?




goaliemom0


My best friend will be 44 on Saturday and has EVERYTHING! I need help with a brithday gift idea. I always do candles, gift cert, etc. I need something different. She doesn't wear jewelry, she is not into crafts, I struggle with gift ideas all the time. She works nights and I work days so we are meeting for breakfast at her house Saturday morning and her husband is cooking for us.
I NEED A GIFT IDEA!!! PLEASE HELP!



Answer
if she works nights maybe a few different kinds of flavored coffee in a gift set, a massage certificate, get her a manicure or perdicure, get a sentimental picture matted or something. or maybe a cd of her fav music and some wine.

Help! I need birthday gift ideas!?




itsasecret


My fiance's birthday is next Friday and I have no clue what to get him! He is one of those men who has everything he could ever want because he buys what he wants when he wants it. I don't want to specifically get him anything but I want to do something really special for him. Any and all ideas are welcome! =D Please! Any and all ideas are welcome!
I'm not looking to buy him anything really, but I want to make a special evening or day for him. There is a party for him that night and he has work.



Answer
Get something that means something to him personally. What have you observed about him, or what has he talked about liking or likiing to do in the time that you've known him? What is particularly meaningful to him? Does he take extra good care of his car? Does he favor a sport or sport's team? Did he read comics as a kid? Does he care for any special causes? Does he prefer a certain color, or food? Once, I made my husband his favorite meal, and he said, "Wow, you really do love me, don't you?!" hehehe! The best gifts are not necessarily expensive, but they are ones that have taken thought, time, and notice of what the other person really likes, values or enjoys. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment