Monday, April 7, 2014

Pregnant friend is turning 21?




dimples88


My friend is having a baby shower tomorrow and its her 21st birthday, Im going shopping in the morning and I know what to get her for the baby shower but i wanted to get her something for her birthday too...i cant get anything cliche like alcoholic gifts so im really not sure what to get her? i dont want it to be pregnant related nor a lot of money bc im kinda low on that...but anyways... if anyone has some good ideas id rlly appreciate it thank you
i just want something JUST FOR HER ya know.. like a baby shower present and then a birthday present..



Answer
get her a nice card with an iou for a night out with the girls to celebrate her 21st birthday after the baby is born. you could also get her a gift certificate to get a mani/pedi or to a nice spa for a day of relaxation!

Bathrobe for birthday?




steph broo


i got a bathrobe for my birthday from my live in boyfriend and honestly I'm a little upset. I think mainly its because I am 4 1/2 months pregnant and I just kinda feel like maybe he should have gone a step above a bathrobe. Am i wrong? I'm so confused as to how I'm supposed to react. However there is a 20 year age gap and I dont know if that has something to do with it. I just need some insight on this because I don't know if this is him being like "heres a robe but I'm still not sure enough about our relationship to buy you any jewelry" or if its a genuine gift that he thought I would like and I don't want to hurt his feelings and be ungrateful.
btw I already own a really nice bathrobe which is another reason why I'm so confused. It's like why do I need two bathrobes?



Answer
Well, he's a man, so that should be explanation enough.....

Seriously men are not the best at gift buying unless you guide them in the right direction. I'm sure he thought it was a good idea.
Be grateful.
Possible you'll get a really nice push present. I suggest getting a friend or relative to approach him and help him out in that department.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment