Thursday, April 17, 2014

a nice (small, under $20) gift for a 9 year old boy?

Q. I'm getting a birthday present for my little cousin, but since I have to ship it to him it can't be too big


Answer
My son is nine, he loves to read comic books, sporting magazines, Zoo books, he collects Pokemon cards and Yugio cards, baseball cards, is he into sports? If he plays baseball, a pair of batting gloves would be a nice gift they are small and light weight, a CD, a baseball cap, a card with money in it, mine loves to receive money.

a PC game, polar bowler, any kind of hunting or fishing game,

he is just now getting into model cars, and air planes.

he likes to play with hot wheels cars, A baseball, a wallet,

seeds for planting a garden, if he has some where to plant one,

fresh out of ideas good luck hope I gave you an idea or two that you can use.

What are some good ideas for a 9 year old boy's birthday party?




Madison Bi


My brother is going to be 9 years old tomorrow and he can't think of ANY ideas. I love my brother, but he's extremely pessimistic and sensitive, so we have trouble coming up with ideas he likes. He wants to have an at home party with his family only. I asked him, "What are we going to DO at home, then?" and he said, "Exactly! I can't think of anything!" We just had Christmas, so my parents don't want to go out and buy him a brand new board game for his birthday (unless he asks for that for his birthday gift, which is unlikely) and we've played the games we have over and over and over again.
Here are some thing that describe my brother:
-Super Smart. He's way above average for his age
-LOVES ROBOTS and Outer Space
-Really into Technology and Animation
-Doesn't like Dinosaurs or Cars like a lot of other little boys
-Sometimes acts older than he really is
-Very Mature
-Pessimistic and sometimes mean
-Afffectionate

Please help me come up with ideas!



Answer
Eat cake and ice cream.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment