Sunday, April 20, 2014

Can I drop a bday gift for a Police Officer I know at the PRECINT where he works?




irine hrh


Will I get him in trouble if I drop a birthday gift for a police oficer at the precint where he works? Any ideas on how to package it so it wont really look like a gift but still look nice?
I usually dont see him so I need to give it to him tonight. (he works the night tour)



Answer
why don't you just send a fedex with a gift card or buy some prepared mc card that can be used at any restaurant send some menus that deliver as well.

i would think that you should not give a gift to ONE of the police as it may may him / her look bad . especially if the gift is more than 25.00 . i'd send something that the team of police could share . i wouldn't send home cooked food as many people follow special diets / don't know your kitchen and might be concerned to partake.

send a gift box with treats (like a Harrdy David gift basket) that can be shared or send some little cards that they can order something and enjoy together

Any ideas for a cooking/baking gift that I can give for a friend under 100 bucks?




tg


It is a birthday gift and my friend has recently (6 months) gotten into cooking/baking and would like to apply for culinary school sometime.

I may buy a gift certificate for a cooking lesson in NYC or would like to buy something cool that doesn't look like it came straight from a Target/Wal Mart aisle. But something useful, handy, etc.



Answer
Anything related to your friend's passion of cooking will be well received. I was thinking along the lines of something that she wouldn't buy herself straight away.. a beautiful Tagine for example.

Used extensively for Moroccan recipes they are beautiful as an ornament in the kitchen as well.

Team it up with some great spices and a cookbook and there is a truly unique gift!

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment