Thursday, April 3, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for best friend?




Krystal T


My friends birthday is in April and I'm not sure of what to get her. I live in New York and she lives in Canada and I'm going to visit her on her birthday. I'm really good on the computer so I'm thinking about making her something on the computer or a scrapbook. I'm not sure, I'm not very creative. So please help with ideas! Thanks so much :D


Answer
What i did for my best friends birthday is go on iMovie (it's on apple macs) and make a movie with loads of pictures of us, and short clips with dimmed music in the background, and a VoiceOver saying happy birthday and you having some great memories etc... It looks really professional. Then you can burn it onto a disk and if you want to go that extra step further then you could design the front of the CD and the case it's in:) it sounds tricky but it's really easy and I'm only 14!! Hope I helped!!:))

Birthday gift ideas for my 19 year old boyfriend?!?




forever*


We have been together over two years now, and I have a budget of $100-150. I don't want mushy ideas, because I already have that planned. lol. I want to get him something to make him say "WOW!" Something that is masculine, but breath-taking. His birthday is in 11 days! Helpp!?!


Answer
Sports Gear

If sports rule your boyfriend's life, you might want to find out what his favorite sports and teams are and get him something that fits into that category. For example, your guy might be really into baseball, so getting him a baseball hat might seem like a great idea, but if he's a Boston Red Sox fan, you want to make sure you don't buy him a New York Yankees hat. Or, if he's a hockey fan, getting a basketball jersey might not be the best idea. Look at what he wears, or talk to his friends about his sports likes and dislikes.
Video Games

If your boyfriend is a gamer, there might be no better gift than a video game he doesn't have yet. If there is a big release coming up near his birthday, reserve the game early and let him know (this way, he doesn't buy it himself). Or, if you know there is a big release in the future, reserve it on his birthday, and then give him the gift when the game comes out. If money is an object, many game systems come with a "Best Of" series, which usually runs about $20 cheaper than normally priced video games. These games are a bit older, but they are a good way to get a recent game for a low price.
Music Lovers

If he is into music and always seems to be on his MP3 player, you may want to focus on this aspect of his personality. Think about purchasing some nice headphones for him to listen to his music on. There are some nice sound-dampening earphones that won't cost too much. If he has a favorite style of music, put together a mix CD with songs you think he might like. If you are doing this, try to put some songs he might not have heard or bands he doesn't normally listen to.


Or a Guitar :)
Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment