Monday, April 28, 2014

Unique Birthday Gift for 5 year old girl?




LeeAnn


My step-daughter is turning 5 in a week, and I was wondering if any of you have any unique gift ideas. She got a lot for Christmas, so I used most of my brain-power for it, and now I'm completely out of ideas for her birthday! Thank you :-)


Answer
Best thing for a 5-yr-old girl is to get her something for a tea party!
Either a build-a-bear kit as one of the invitees, or a tiara or a fancy dress-up dress or an easy bake oven.

Then make it unique! Make the cookies with her!! Help her make finger-painted placemats and help her wrap silverware in napkins. Help her make "tea sandwiches" with the crusts off and triangular.

Make a chef's/baker's hat and put a towel over your arm as her butler/maitre d'.

Take pictures or movies and make a scrapbook page for her.

A Gift Idea For A 5 Year Old Girl?




MomOf 4


My Son Has Been Invited To A Birthday Party For A Little Girl That Is Turning 5, I Am Sure That This Girl Has Everything Under The Sun, Knowing Her Family... What Would Be A Good Gift For My Son To Give Her Without Her Saying "I Already Have That"? Can Anyone Think Of A Unique Gift Idea?


Answer
I'd say hit a crafts store, like Michael's, and head to the childrens area... my 6 year old daughter and I go every month or so, and get "projects".... they're usually pretty reasonably priced, (Michael's usually has 40% off coupons in the sales paper) and offer a variety of different types of things the little girl can do herself, such as make jewelry, pottery, bouncing balls... she can "knit" herself a purse, make and decorate a jewelry box, or "sew" together a stuffed animal! the pieces are made of plastics, fabrics, etc, nothing that can cause injury, and the appropriate age listings are right there on the box. Best of all, by getting her something she can make herself, your giving her a unique gift that allows the little girl to use her imagination and create something all her own.

P.S. I also take my 10 year old niece when she's visiting us, and one of her favorite parts of our weekends is when we all do projects together! Plus, she has keepsakes when she goes back home!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment