Friday, April 25, 2014

Help! I need to buy a birthday gift for my aunt who is turning 60? Any ideas!?




BlueEyes


Think Betty Crocker meets June Cleaver! My aunt is wonderful and I a stumped! We are planning a big dinner and I need to get the perfect gift. Money is always the issue so I unfourtunatly cant afford to spend more that $40 or $50. I need something nice...maybe a new gaget, kitchen/ house stuff etc...Please help!


Answer
most people at 60 have all the houshold items they want and need. and these gifts are not personal or memorable.find something she likes to do, like eat out and get a gift certificate to her favorite restaurant. a favorite hobby. perhaps you have a talent or a hobby and you could make something for her she would love that ! but, be creative. the presentation of the gift or even gift certificate is important. a nice gift bag, with some fresh flowers tucked in or something like that.does she like to stay in / go out. movie tickets, pizza gift certificates ? a small, inexpensive pendant, just from you for her, for a keepsake. most women have chains, so you dont need to buy one. a certificate for a pedicure ? if you love her dearly, you will know what she loves, and this will bring you to the gift.

Good ideas for 60 yr old birthday gifts......?




sabbafamil


Hey there!

My mom is turning 60 this year and I needed some help with ideas. She is also battling cancer (2nd time around) and birthdays mean a lot to a cancer survivor/fighter.

I want to get her a few things, but in multiples of 60. I'm not thinking any too extravagent, but I need help!

I was thinking about getting her 60 of her 6 favorite Jelly Belly's---she LOVES those. Maybe 60 X & O's (kisses & hugs) on a card, etc. Please help me to come up with more ideas! I know you people have it in you!

Thanks so much!



Answer
You could make a list of 60 of her special qualities. Strength, loving ,smile, and etc. or memories like little confetti stars. Looking at the stars when you were a child.cut out hearts and have friends and relatives write a birthday wish on each one!(60 of course)I also saw somewhere you could have them (rent) put 60 flamingos on her lawn. Anyway just a few ideas!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment