Sunday, April 6, 2014

Good ideas for 60 yr old birthday gifts......?




sabbafamil


Hey there!

My mom is turning 60 this year and I needed some help with ideas. She is also battling cancer (2nd time around) and birthdays mean a lot to a cancer survivor/fighter.

I want to get her a few things, but in multiples of 60. I'm not thinking any too extravagent, but I need help!

I was thinking about getting her 60 of her 6 favorite Jelly Belly's---she LOVES those. Maybe 60 X & O's (kisses & hugs) on a card, etc. Please help me to come up with more ideas! I know you people have it in you!

Thanks so much!



Answer
You could make a list of 60 of her special qualities. Strength, loving ,smile, and etc. or memories like little confetti stars. Looking at the stars when you were a child.cut out hearts and have friends and relatives write a birthday wish on each one!(60 of course)I also saw somewhere you could have them (rent) put 60 flamingos on her lawn. Anyway just a few ideas!

What to get Mom for 60th birthday?




The Geej


IT'S IN TWO DAYS!!!! so I can't order anything...

Something around $100.00 Please?


Thanks so much!
I'd love more cute ideas like the first answer, and also, she's not like "old" old... she's in great shape and still kickin!



Answer
gift card to a local Day Spa
iPod Nano
tickets for theater or a show
earrings

I hate the idea of a Snuggie and such - might as well give her a shovel to dig her own grave.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment