Tuesday, April 29, 2014

15th birthday gift ideas?




Clara


My best friend's birthday is coming up. She'll be 15, and I want to get her something special. She has pretty much everything she really wants. She's not spoiled or anything, she just doesn't want much. I don't want to give her a giftcard or anything- I want it to be meaningful.

A little about her: she plays soccer and is in band. She's really mature loves music. I always joke that she's going to marry my brother, so I could do something that kind of shows our inside joke? I don't know. It has to be $50 or under.



Answer
you can make her a scrap book with pics of you and her and your friends and soccer stuff and her favorite team and her band and your brother. you can take a pic of their heads and put them on the bodies of people getting married. and you can also get her a gift card for i tunes or her favorite store.

this way it is a good gift cuz it includes something personal and something that she can actually use.

what are some ideas for gifts i can get my dad for his 50th birthday?




doggypaws3


no more then 30 dollars.
what store



Answer
New wallet-Sears or JCP
Cologne
Socks
Tie, if he wears them
Cotton Hankerchiefs
A round of Golf, if applicable
A bucket of his favorite snack foods ie. peanuts,chips,beef jerky,chocolate bars, prunes(as a joke).
A picture of you, framed in a special frame- Hobby Lobby stores for the frame
Anything you come up with he will cherish, Welcome him to the 1/2 century club. 50 is the new 30. Happy Birthday!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment