Sunday, March 30, 2014

long distance boyfriend gift ideas?







my boyfriend & i just started going out but we've been really good friends for two years. He just moved away to kansas for college & his birthday is in a week. idk what to get him & i want to do something special..


Answer
If he likes sports, a ticket to the next game--on the condition he shares every detail with you--would work.

Write a letter--snail mail doesn't get deleted.

Do you know friends of his at the same college? Or can you find them via Facebook skills? Pay them off to give him small gifts--candy, a prank toy, a game, etc throughout the day randomly, with a dictated note.

Gift ideas for my long distance boyfriend?




Mari S


Hi!

So, we've been together for about three months now, and his birthday is next Wednesday but the problem is I can't use a credit card/any similar payment methods for now for reasons that have to do with age restrictions in bank operations (no one less than 21 years old can spend from their bank account without parents consent) - and my parents don't know about him..yet.

So, I was looking for something special and unique. I have no idea what to do! We met some time after my own birthday so he hasn't sent me any gifts yet - but he did offer. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!



Answer
Sext him :D

ãºä¸âä¹ï¾ï¾ï½²ï¾




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment