Friday, April 11, 2014

Birthday gift idea for 25 year old male?




Tonya


I think that's his age. He's around 24-25.
He is our Church's Youth Pastor.
I thought it would be encouraging to him to receive a gift.
I just don't know what.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!



Answer
One of those desk calender things that have a bible verse on each day.
Bible case
Personalized pen
Gift certificate to a restaurant
Gift certificate to a religious type store

Male 21st Birthday Gift Ideas?




x Tinkerbe


My boyfriend turns 21 next month and I'm unsure of what to get him gift wise.

I have a few ideas... I was thinking it'd be rather cool to get him 21 little gifts rather than 1 big gift but I'm stuck for ideas of what to get...

If I don't go with the 21 little gifts idea, I also need ideas for 1 main present...

So far I'm thinking a guitar, a collectible edition of an expensive board game, or the complete james bond dvd collection.

The only thing i've thought of so far for the 21 little gifts is a magic 8 ball.

He's rather geeky/quirky and he's into computers, gadgets and gaming etc. but I don't want to get him something he'd normally buy for himself...

Can anyone think of any more ideas for the 21 little gifts or 1 main gift? If so I'd really appreciate it if you could list as many as possible.

I'm looking to spend between £70 - £100

Thanks :)



Answer
all o those sound like good ideas. it really just depends what he likes .... the guitar sounds like a brilliant idea to me.... cologne is always a good idea too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment