Thursday, April 17, 2014

Need a female birthday gift idea?




lonelyguy


My fiance Will be turning 23 this friday, and I am taking her on a romantic getaway at a resort, and I reserved the romantic room and everything, and the place does lots of special things for her while she is there. But, I still need an idea of something that I could get her as a gift. I cant think of a gift that would even compare to the romantic getaway. She is extremely low maintenance, she does like some jewelry, just not much. She doesn't wear makeup, and she never asks for anything. She is a college student full time. She works very hard every day at school, and she deserves a little break. Basically, I need a gift for the woman who doesn't need or want anything.


Answer
It seems like this getaway for her is all that she needs =)!!! That's such an amazing gesture already!!!! You said she likes some jewelry but not probably anything too big or glamours, why don't you get her a small diamond necklace of some sort or some kind of jewelry that she can keep forever. Jewelry is something that she can take home with her from the resort and when she looks at it she will remember the amazing time she had with you there. If you get her something small and simple she could wear it with any outfit. I have a friend of mine that doesn't wear jewelry and also doesn't wear makeup (she's kind of a tomboy). But her boyfriend got her a small heart necklace made from gold and she loved it, and wore it with everything. It's just an idea but I am not sure how you feel about it. My husband also got me a diamond heart necklace and I wear it everyday, because it's simple and goes with everything. Just an idea and maybe you've totally crossed off jewelry already but it's always an option....it's something she can have forever.

Birthday Gift Ideas for my Female Friend?




Sean


I was either thinking of a present from Victoria Secrets or MAC. Any suggestions from these stores that isn't a GF present? Not going to spend more than $50. Other suggestions are welcome just not gift cards, and you know her best responses.


Answer
Bath and Body Works




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment