Monday, April 28, 2014

Birthday present ideas?




brianna


16th birthday! I was thinking about making a "cake" consisting of a bunch of presents.
Any ideas for what to get?
-Harry Potter fan
-girly-girl(clothes,etc), but huge soccer player/snowboarder
-loves fall
-loves the Jonas Brothers
-loves to shop
-finds silly things funny (she laughs out loud at the jokes on popsicle sticks)

any ideas?



Answer
Sounds like you have PLENTY of good old-fashioned imagination already... love your idea!! The different "layers" pretty well take care of themselves: perhaps a "special edition" of the first 6 Harry Potter movies, or an interesting piece of "Potter-abilia" found on eBay or something, a wild, custom-made soccer or snowboarder t-shirt, a beautiful pressed leaf showing fall colors (depending on where you live you should be able to find a few "early bird" leaves now that Sept is upon us), preserved between sheets of wax paper, a hard to find perhaps early Jonas Brothers album, a gift certificate to her favorite shopping destination, and i am sure you can find or make some great "silly things".... you don't say whether you are her mother or a friend but either way she sure is lucky to have you in her life!!!

Harry Potter Gifts for my Friends?:)?

Q. So my friends and I are HUGE Harry Potter fans, and we're all going to get each other HP - themed gifts for our birthdays/Christmas :) I was wondering if anyone had some good ideas as to what I could get them? I'd like to do something handmade so that it's thoughtful, but also something that they'll enjoy and not fall apart:P I'd also like it not to be super expensive like over $20 or so ...:) If it helps, we're all three girls. I'm "Luna," one is "Fred" and the other is "George." Thanks :)


Answer
I did something like this for one of my Harry Potter crazed friends. You could get 2 pieces of fleece fabric, (1 of red, 1 of gold for Gryffindor), and make a blanket themed by the house colors.

Here's more detailed instructions:
http://robin.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-a-Blanket




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment