Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bathrobe for birthday?

Q. i got a bathrobe for my birthday from my live in boyfriend and honestly I'm a little upset. I think mainly its because I am 4 1/2 months pregnant and I just kinda feel like maybe he should have gone a step above a bathrobe. Am i wrong? I'm so confused as to how I'm supposed to react. However there is a 20 year age gap and I dont know if that has something to do with it. I just need some insight on this because I don't know if this is him being like "heres a robe but I'm still not sure enough about our relationship to buy you any jewelry" or if its a genuine gift that he thought I would like and I don't want to hurt his feelings and be ungrateful.
btw I already own a really nice bathrobe which is another reason why I'm so confused. It's like why do I need two bathrobes?


Answer
Well, he's a man, so that should be explanation enough.....

Seriously men are not the best at gift buying unless you guide them in the right direction. I'm sure he thought it was a good idea.
Be grateful.
Possible you'll get a really nice push present. I suggest getting a friend or relative to approach him and help him out in that department.....

looking for good gift.?




brazelt


ok my sister in law, my brothers wife, just found out she's pregnant and her birthdays coming up, its march 2, and I need to find her I great gift. shes turning 23. I thought about getting her some maternity clothes but couldnt find a good store. she wears plus size clothing so its a little harder. If anybody knows a good plus size maternity store, or another good gift idea then pls help. no baby clothes....!


Answer
My friend recently found out she is pregnant. It wasn't her birthday but I bought her a Pregnancy Journal they sell them at The Hallmark Store and other book stores. They are really cute, you can put pictures of your belly, dreams for the baby and other things. You fill in the questions its not a blank journal. She loved it. Just an idea though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment