Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Quick, EASY, gift ideas ?




Lisa


its snowing and i cant get anything for my mum for her birthday but my dad is going shopping and ill probably give him the cash to get it what perfume is VERY nice ?
and also any REALLY easy cake recipes ???



Answer
If your dad is going to the mall, why don't you go with him so you can pick out a nice perfume for your mom? :)

There are a lot of really good perfumes but it all depends on what your mom likes. I like Kim Kardashians perfume, Katy Perry's, Brittney Spears, and Ed Hardy. I also LOVE Juicy Couture but that's like really expensive.

As for cake recipes... is there any way you can go to the store or have your dad pick up some cake mix? Just get your mom's favorite flavor and follow the directions. It doesn't take too long to bake and it turns out really nice:)

I need birthday gift ideas quick!!!!?

Q. my sisters birthday is coming up soon and my mom is freaking out because she cant think of ANYTHING! My sister loves video games and animals. she cant get any pets cause she just got a bottom feeder. And i dont want an answer like this "get her a game" i need something you have had experience with and is specific! Thank you! Oh! by the way, she has a DS a wii a PS2 a gamecube and a PSP!


Answer
i think you should get her nintendogs for DS. its really great, its like caring for a real puppy without the funky smell and chewing :)
you can bathe it, enter it in shows, play with it and take it for walks.
i got this for my younger cousin who also loves animals and wants to someday be a veterinarian and she loved it.
the dogs stay cute forever and the games a lot of fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment