Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Christmas gift ideas for multiple friends:?




Brittany C


1. Male friend. 20 years old. Loves Marvel products. Wanting to spend about $20. Will need to be shipped.

2. Female friend. 23 years old. Loves GSDs and Japanese art. Wanting to spend $40-$50. Will need to be shipped.

3. Female friend. 18 years old. Loves turtles. Wanting to spend $20-$30. Will need to be shipped.



Answer
1. A comic book... Try one that he wouldn't necessarily know about. I recently read "Ghost World" which was a good comic book. Search "graphic novels" on Chapters or Amazon and you could find some interesting ones.

2. Buy a "Buddha Board" since she loves art. I got one for my birthday and it's basically a canvas where you use water to paint whatever you like, then it evaporates so you can keep painting on the canvas over and over again. My parents got mine at Chapters, I'm pretty sure.

3. A turtle stuffed animal, a turtle necklace, something turtle-themed from Pier 1 Imports?

I'd suggest browsing through websites and once you find items that you think they'll like, you'll know! You know them better than I do :)
Plus, today is Cyber Monday, so take advantage of it!

Happy shopping!

For psychics out there....?




vanilla


It is my birthday tomorrow, July 27, 2009. Im turning 32 years old and as i am writing this, it is now 8:40 pm, Manila time. Im Roselvi D. Malvar, female, married. Like anybody in this world, i always look forward to an additional year of my life, hoping to be better and proactive for myself and for my loved ones. For something new, i wish gifted people out there can give some advance reading of what is waiting for me in days to come... anything of everything... may not be the ones i want to hear....but sure il listen. would appreciate it. thanks a lot!


Answer
Welcome to psychic hot line by dougddog. Happy birthday to you this is your present from me one Free psychic reading,I am psychic dougddog my first account got suspended because I post my web site when I give free advice this is against yahoo policy . my thoughts are that if I help people here I should be able to post my site.
Now with that said I would like to help you.The first thing see here is that you are frustrated that your husband is misunderstood and has trouble with jobs that suit him. The problem here is he is more Intelligent than most and this intimidates others. He must learn to share his ideas with the right people and make them think they were their own ideas. I know this from experience as my iq is 136. When you are smarter that most people around you they don't want to be around you.He must learn to bring himself to their level in order to get along. This is hard to do but being more inteligant it is easier for him to bring himself down to their level since they cant bring themselves up to his. This is where he gets frustrated because in his mind they can be like him I am sorry to say they cant.

Now this solves your problem of how to help him as for you and your daughter you are doing a fine job of raising her but you need some time for yourself hire someone to watch her and you and your husband go out on the town and have a good time stop thinking so much about everyone else so much and have a good time you desirve it.
if you should need my services in the future check my profile or google my name and you will find my site.I hope this helps you psychic dougddog




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment