Tuesday, April 29, 2014

present ideas under five dollars.?




unshattere


its a friend's 18th birthday in a few days, and i thought of getting him 18 different things. need some ideas for presents under $5 to make up the numbers. thanks. (:
its $5 for each part of the present. i've already got candy, colonge, boxers [spongebob!], slippers.



Answer
There are lots of things under $5 and I always like to get people useful things. Here's what I came up with...

1. $5 Starbucks card
2. $5 Jamba Juice card
3. A small box of chocolates
4. A couple of cool decals for their car window/room window
5. A nice house plant like a small Bamboo in a small pot
6. A bargain book from Borders
7. An itunes card
8. A $5 bill folded into origami, better yet...5 $1 bills into 5 diff. origami animals!
9. Personalized keychain
10. A beanie baby
11. Cute stationary from the $1 store
12. A trendy picture frame from Target or Ross
13. A McDonald's gift card
14. A donation under his name towards a charitable cause
15. A business card holder
16. Xmas lights (makes a cool decoration item for their room)
17. Glow in the dark stars and planets for the ceiling and walls
18. A cool mug with their name on it

Gift ideas for dads birthday under 30$???







Hi, I'm a 13 year old girl and i want to find a great gift for my dad for his birth day (october 27)
here are some things about my dad that may help you.
-He loves Nascar
-He rides dirt bikes and motor cycles
-His favorite football team is the cheifs
-He likes Steely Dan
-He enjoys grilling and yardwork
-Hs favorite activity is camping
By the way if you have gift ideas that are more than 30 dollars, i can split the cost with my brother so feel free to put whatever you think would make the best gift!! thanks oh and best answere gets 10 pnts



Answer
I'm not sure how much it cost, but we got my dad a small racing track with mini coopers (my dads car). He liked it a lot. (Now my brother uses it a lot more than my dad, though!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment