Saturday, April 19, 2014

what is a good little gift to give a 5 yr girl?







okay so its my boyfriends sisters 5th birthday this weekend and i want to give her a nice gift. but im not sure what i appropriate for a 5 yr old girl, ideas?


Answer
You can't go wrong with art supplies. Then, she can make whatever she wants. Children who make art with any frequency ALWAYS need more paper, and often new crayons or markers, as well. Glitter pens can increase the fun, as can things like special scissors that cut in different shapes:

http://www.amazon.com/Crazy-Shape-Scissor-Set/dp/B000GKXY4S

You can also buy a kit to make something like a doll, a door hanger, or a potholder. They are available at places like Michael's, or online.

I sometimes enjoy giving books and clothes, as well, but only if I know the child well. You have to be familiar with what they already have, and what they like, to give these things.

I've won his heart. . but How Do I win his daughters? Please Guys & girls.?

Q. Short and simple.

My name is samara and Ive been seeing (not dating) a really special friend for about 3 months now. Hes 26yrs old Hes such a sweet heart a real gentelman. the perfect catch. So Im really trying to make things work. One thing about him Is he has a 4 yr old daughter. This Wednesday, is the little girls birthday shes turning 5 and he has invited me to go to dinner with them both. Now Ive never met his daughter. this is the 1st time. . Any tips on how to make a good impression. Now I work at a pre-school and I love kids. So I have some what experience but I'm just as nervous as I was when I first met him. hehe. . Should I take the little girl a little birthday present..or will I look like im trying TOO hard. .I think his older sister is coming along too. Which I havent met either.

So How do I win his daughter heart?

How do I make a good impression? Should I buy her a gift . . I really dont know what she likes. any ideas??

please help!!! Thanks in advance to those who answer. really appreciate it!


Answer
First of all, breathe. Second, relax. Now, you're lucky that she's five years old. She probably doesn't really understand the relationship you are hoping to have with her father, and so she's not going to resent you like a teenager might. She doesn't think you're going to try to replace mommy, etc. If you really want to win this girl's heart, there's a few things to do. First of all, talk to her like a person, not like an idiot. A lot of people make this mistake, but kids know when they're being talked down to just like anyone else does. Second, be yourself. If you really want to make a good impression on this kid, she has to know that you're comfortable in your own skin. It'll also make it easier to maintain your relationship in the future, because you don't have to pretend to be something you're not. Third, bring a small present, but don't make it look like you're trying to buy love. The girl might not know, but daddy will know for sure. If you don't know what she likes, call him and ask him.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment