Monday, April 14, 2014

Gift Ideas for a 6 year old girl's birthday?







My half-sister (in law) is turning 6 in a couple of weeks, and I want to get her something that is girly and for kids yet makes her feel grown up because she is always wanting to be like us "big kids".

I know she likes the typical stuff like barbies but I really want to get her something she will absolutly LOVE.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

(I'm also open to taking her somewhere)



Answer
if she is responsible i would get her a piece of jewelry she could keep forever like maybe a locket or a pendent of some sort if you think she will lose it within a week then maybe depending what shes into a cute bathing suit with pool toys or a make your own necklace or lip gloss kit or maybe just some fun bath bubbles and toys and if you want to take her some where tell her you want to have a girls day out and take her to get her nails done with you and out to a nice lunch (i know at some hotels you can have a tea party if you call ahead of time and request one which could be fun)

birthday gift ideas for 6 years old girl!!!???????PLEASEEE?




marria


i want something latest, nice, trendy and sweet for my little cousin
and her family will be there too so my gift has to be special SO that my reputation stays high.
Whats in now days?



Answer
First in my opinion your going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't care about what others think of you but what your six year old cousin thinks of your present. Just because you get her some toys that are the latest trend if she doesn't like it then you will have gotten your cousin a bad present and it is her birthday not a chance to show off. So i suggest you get a present that she will like.

As for something trendy something like a few packs of silly bands to go with your present would be nice. My 8 yo sister wears them all the time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment