Thursday, April 3, 2014

My pregnant fiance has a birthday coming up. Any ideas of what she may really enjoy as a gift?




light_stri


She'll be 8 months pregnant on her birthday and pretty unconfortable. Any ideas of something special that she might really enjoy?


Answer
A day spa. I think all of us pregnant women would love that. At 8 months, she could probably use some pampering. Good luck, it sounds like she got a good guy.

Birthday gift ideas for my boyfriend - a single dad of 2.?




Lynn1111


This is a really special guy - I am 30 years old and 28 weeks pregnant. I was going to be a single mom and very okay with it - out of NOWHERE, came my current boyfriend (35 year old single dad of 2). He has been super awesome and supportive and, most importantly, okay with me being pregnant. He's excited about being in my life at this point and I've been confused about the situation but thrilled. He's so wonderful and I feel like the luckiest woman alive.

ANYWAY....... his birthday is a little over a week and I have no clue what to do for him, get for him. He doesn't have too many hobbies, isn't really into sports... just spends all of his time with his kids. He's extremely romantic... I just want to make it a special day for him and I am pretty sure his kids will be involved with whatever we do (I could be wrong but I'm leaning towards them being with us).

Any suggestions?

Thank you!



Answer
If hes a dad of 2 and very dedicated to them and you then i would say maybe a weekend getaway for all of you so he can relax. And like make him a cake or order one and it just be you four. That would be nice. Or get him a spa day while you watch his kids.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment