Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What to get husband for 30th birthday?




Jessica Va


So his birthday is November 7th. I'm currently 8months pregnant with our first baby, so my estimated due date is November 17th. So I need date ideas and present ideas. I was thinking of a nice crab dinner in San Francisco and I wanted to pay off one of his credit cards. I have about $500 to spend. =) ideas?


Answer
You are a great wife......
I think be with him and have nice enjoyable day would be enough~


Ever consider buy sth for yourself?
Rose Gold Lord Cross Love* Hope *Pray Swarovski Crystals Necklace
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-NEW-Rose-Gold-Lord-Cross-Love-Hope-Pray-Swarovski-Crystals-Necklace-/250903001648?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6afbfa30
Also
Here are some great gift for girls if you want as reference for future
Golden Hello Kitty Necklace + White Pearl + Pale Pink Crystal + Rose Gold
Rose Gold Lord Cross Love* Hope *Pray Swarovski Crystals Necklace
18K Rose Gold Pink Blue Red Swarovski Crystals Sweet Peanut Necklace
Kissing Stars Silver & Rose Gold Necklace Love Wishes Gift
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hhh08091983/m.html

What should I get my wife for Christmas?




npmatherne


My wife and I have been married since August 4th. She is 4 months pregnant, and is not big into jewelry, make-up, or perfume. She wants something to OPEN on Christmas morning, so gift certificates or a trip to a day spa or somethign like that are out of the question. She already has an MP3 player. Also, we've set a $100 limit for each other so we don't go financially overboard because of the baby on the way. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
When I was pregnant i the winter I really didn't want to go out much for very odd reasons (afraid of falling, didn't want to get sick, i was just a nervous wreck). My husband would still go out and I was fine with that but he did something really sweet for my birthday I think would make anyone melt....
Date Nite Basket this included
Popcorn
Fleece Blanket
NetFlix Subscription
Chocolates
Flowers (Roses)
Pajamas Small enough to fit me then but I was able to wear them throughout the pregnancy bc stretchy waistband
Robe
Slippers (they were moon so it was like I was wlaking on air)
and a Ring
also he included Date Nite Tickets so that when I wanted a date night i just gave him a ticket and it was on the calander

I LOVED IT!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment