Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I need a 50th Birthday gift idea?




Rebecca M


My husband's Aunt is turning 50 tomorrow and their having a SURPRISE party and I hate not bringing a gift, what is something thoughtful yet not expensive? Like under $20???


Answer
I would suggest flowers. Since you don't want to spend anything over 20, flowers are the best gift idea for someone her age. A pot flower would be suggested so that she can water them and take care of them. Or, you can get her a nice sterling silver necklace.

:)

50th Birthday Ideas?




kclynn


My family and I are plan to have suprise "top of the hill" 50th birthday party for my mom next weekend. I have few ideas but I need help. I'm thinking about 50 gifts such as 50 pieces of m&ms, 50 pens, 50 cards, 50 puzzle books, etc., I can't think any good gifts of 50 things. Also, I'm thinking writing 50 funny quotes or jokes about age of 50 but what to write? Any ideas?


Answer
How about a 50 dollar gift certificate to a spa.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment