Saturday, April 12, 2014

Good present for 50th birthday?




Mommy to a


I am going to my sisters step mothers party today and I haven't bought her a gift yet. What are some good ideas for a women turning 50?
woman, not women. Sorry about the typo



Answer
A gift card to her favorite store. Earrings. A Jewelry box. a crystal vase. a painting you think she may like.

You know her better than I do but those are just general things most women might like.

Mums 50th birthday, gift ideas?




Dudeeee.


Its on the 9th of June, so ive not given myself much time! I'm only a youngen so ive got around £40 to spend, she's a real family women so no pampering or photo frames(doesn't like them for some reason) random ideas please:)?


Answer
MAGAZINE FULL OF NUDE GUYS ! ? ! ;-) ;-)) ;-D r "R" r .,.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment