Saturday, April 12, 2014

Birthday present for 9 year old girl?




The Artist


One of the girls I nanny for turns 9 this week.
I have no idea what to get her.
I don't want to get her clothes, and I don't want to give her just money or a gift card.
Can't give her movies because she's extremely picky.
Doesn't like stuffed animals.
Haha she's hard to shop for.
She is spending her birthday at a water park, so maybe something related to that?
But it doesn't have to be.
Thanks!
Price range: around $15



Answer
Here are a bunch of "girly" gift ideas by personality, so you can find something that suits here.

Gift Ideas for Her - http://www.need-gift-idea.com/gift-ideas/gifts-for-her.php

Birthday gift for a 9 year old girl?




mentalsqui


I'm going to a birthday party for the girl I used to babysit for. I haven't hung out with her for about 3 months, and I have no idea what she's into now... or what any 9 year old is into.

I want to get an age appropriate gift and I was thinking about the U.B. Funkeys, but even after visiting their site, I don't really know how safe/kid friendly they are.

I was wondering from parents or babysitters out there, what a good gift for a 9 year old would be. Any advice on gifts or more information about the Funkeys from an experienced "Funkier" would be much appreciated! Thanks for you help!



Answer
hi. I just turned 10 so im close to that age. maybe see if she has a nintendo DS.....if she does than maybe get her games

maybe you can get her clothes from justice, im not a type of person who shops there but maybe she is.....maybe aeropostale, CDS, Movies or evn just money so she could get whatever she would like...

Good lick. hope my advice helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment