Sunday, April 27, 2014

artist sketch set birthday gift idea for my friend?




Lily_1981


My friend is having an upcoming birthday. His dream is to be in the industrial design field. He is still in art school.
Wondering what kind of gift should I get for him. I know nothing about art.
I am wondering what is the sketch set I can get. including a nice set of pencil, or whatever. any ideas? thank you



Answer
If your friend is going into Industrial Design, some sites will have class supply lists of what is needed for that curriculum. Utrecht's has a supply list for such courses. Here's the link: http://www.utrechtart.com/schools/dsp_viewkits.cfm?schoolID=2 Just scroll down to IDS, and then click on each class for their supply list. Through these supply lists, you'll be able to select items that he may need but doesn't have.

Does anyone have a really creative idea for a best friend's birthday gift?




:)


My friends birthday is coming up soon and I want to give her something really creative because next year we wont be going to the same school together. I don't want to do something like get her a gift card or go to bath and body works and buy her lotion. I want her gift to be really special this year.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Any help is appreciated!(:



Answer
Two of my friends and I always split on birthday gifts - like, the 2 who didn't have a birthday would split on the other's gift. But, what we always did was get a whole bunch of smaller gifts [lip gloss, candy, maybe a diary or cool pen, cute little things from the dollar store] and one more expensive thing [usually less than $15.00 still] and we'd put everything in some form of unique casing. Like, for my one friend we bought a dollar store cat-in-the-hat hat, and put all the gifts inside the hat as a bag. Then we all took turns putting the hat on, and taking pictures. It was always a lot of fun to get a whole bunch of unique little things [for my friend Blair, we got everything in green one year, and frogs...] and it was always fun for the person opening it, because there were so many little but thoughtful trinkets... We always had fun with it in high school.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment