Friday, April 4, 2014

What should I get a 13 yr old girl for her birthday?




pooh2928


I have to buy a birthday gift for a very sweet 13 yr old girl, who doesnt like the expensive video games or anything, does anyone know what I should buy her? She is not the picky type of girl. she loves to read and write, and has a interest in playing the saxophone. any ideas?


Answer
Get a book she would like and write an inscription inside telling her why this is the book you choose for her birthday, also maybe a diary and a special pen for her to use for it/

Teen Beach/Luau Party Ideas?




summerlova


I want my birthday to be the best party of the year so i need some awesome ideas for anything, decoration, music, food, invitations, games, gift bags, etc. I want everything to be perfect, awesome, fun, and supper supper memorable (a party that no one will forget easily lol) so please help!!! links appreciated 10pts best answer and ahead of time thanks !!!

I'm 12 and this is my party for my 13th birthday
there will be like 20-30
12-13 yr old boys and girls ( fyi i'm a girl lol)



Answer
the best place is go to Dollar Stores and Party City. They have lots of decorations, goodies for the luau party. You can get the luau skirt for the girls and Hawaiian shirts for the boys from ebay. That can be nice return gifts. U definitely will have the lies necklace and bracelets. You can use lanterns to decorate and can have also the party in ur pool. if you don't have a pool can get small baby pools fill ice and then soda cans. to keep them cool.

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment