Friday, April 18, 2014

Birthday Gift Idea (for male) - HELP!?




spiritsoce


Ok I need some help and I need it ASAP! My best friend/roommate/boyfriend's birthday is Wednesday. He's turning 30. I need a gift idea.
We live in Southern California. He actually just moved here from Texas about 6 months ago - he's a newbie.
He's BIG into sports (Loves Texas football)- cooking - fishing/outdoor stuff. He likes traveling and visiting new places and seeing new things.
He was in the military and enjoys books/movies that have to with military/history/documentary stuff.

I want to get him a gift that he'll really like and it will mean something.

Any ideas?
He LOVES sports! He wants to check out more of California (amusement/parks/touristy stuff). He loves to cook. Loves movies.

...one more thing: I'm leaving the night of his birthday (Wed.) to go to family's in Az. for Thanksgiving.
Not possible to make dinner, etc...that night.
I want to do something small tomorrow night and/or then maybe this weekend?



Answer
Are there any football games playing around the time of his b-day? Every man would die if they had tickets to a game. You could go away for the weekend and do some fishing and camping. And I would buy him a new book for a gift. But you should spend his birthday together, and don't think of going away for the weekend as his only present. Don't forget to give him the one "thing" he really wants!!! Happy 30th Mr. !!!!

College roommate birthday/xmas gift ideas?




Laura Pala


my roommate and i just met a couple of months ago at the start of college. we have been getting along really well, and her birthday is coming up. i dont know what to get her. i know that she likes Imagine Dragons, Joseph Gordon Levitt, and sharks.

i wasnt thinking of getting her soemthing like a gift card because on a conversation she brought up that for my birthday she already knows what she wants to get me, and knowing her, i know is not a gift card, so i dont want to give her one.

any ideas?



Answer
shirt or poster of levitt.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment