Monday, April 14, 2014

Last minute gift ideas!?




HonestlyHa


Four days until Christmas and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. Crazy, I know! The malls are going to be abosolutely packed.

I need some ideas for my Mom and my Dad, and also for my brother who is 23 years old. I don't have a huge amount of money. And my parents are cheap and wouldn't want me spendings lots of money on them anyways. I have NO idea what to get them.

Any cheap, cute ideas? My family likes music.. and uh, my dad likes to read. That's all I've got..



Answer
If you don't have much money and want something thoughtful how about giving a promise - just pop a note in a card promising to do something for them -ie to wash the car, to take them to a movie, to do a grotty job you know they hate having to do - my brother did this as a wedding present for me which was a fab idea - (not for him maybe as he ended up decorating for me)...!
If your family likes music & have ipods try an ipod gift voucher, again a great idea as they can browse online and purchase at their leisure.
One think I can highly recommend for next year is to shop on-line, you can start as early as you like and buy gifts through out the year and save them up for birthdays and christmas - I hate having to fight the crowds at the shops and have done this for the past couple of years - it really works!
Best of luck! Merry Christmas!

Last minute birthday gift?




Mwahtt =D


I am going to my friends house later today and haven't got anything for him yet. Is there anything that I can make or buy that would be ggod. He is in sixth grade and is into skate boarding, but has his own skateboard. Any ideas?


Answer
Maybe a skateboarding video game. Or a really cool helmet.
But if you don't think he would like those why not just get him a gift card for a sports store or something like that, so that he can pick what he really wants.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment