Saturday, February 22, 2014

What should I put in a small gift bag for Senior Citizens?




skybuddy91


Every month my town's Senior Center has a company provide gift bags for Senior Citizens birthday's. This month it's our turn. We are supposed to make 10-20 small gift bags. They can't be gender specific and I have no idea what to put in them. Help?


Answer
Thought this was an easy question, until I saw "not gender specific. Don't know your budget so tried to keep costs down. How about...

1. A small folding magnifying glass for all that small type these days.
2. Everyone needs a flashlight or two. Love those new LED ones.
3. Pens and small notebook (I have to write everything down now less I forget.)
4. A nice mug for tea or coffee.
5. An eyeglass case.
6. A key chain or fob.
7. Bottle of skin lotion-not flowery-but men get dry skin too.
8. Nice long pair of nail clippers for the toes (hard to find)
9. A letter opener

Finally, something just for fun. Puzzle books or a small handheld game that works on batteries (I have Solitaire and Hang Man). Keeps the mind active.

Hope this helps.

I need birthday party ideas. (read desription! :] )?




Hannah D


Ok, so, I'm going to be turning 13 at the end of May. I know that it's a while away, but I want to start planning. I don't want to do what I always do, which consist of sleepovers, bowling, ect. Also, I do not have a pool if that's what you are thinking. I don't really enjoy things like hair and nails, and also, I want it to be a boy girl party.

Please help me think of something!!!!!!!

Thankyou.
:)



Answer
You're not supposed to be on here until you are actually 13, you know. Read the Community Guidelines if you think I'm wrong. We are all asked to abide by them, including you.

Anyway, try a volunteer party if you want something really different. Phone around and find an agency that needs help (animal shelter, church project, senior citizens' facility, public library, etc) then have your party be a volunteer day. All your friends meet at your house, go together, work together, and come back to your house for food and gifts and things. It's really a lot of fun.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment