Thursday, February 13, 2014

Any ideas for birthday gifts over the internet?




Ruin again


This is probably going to sound really silly, but oh well.

I'm a part of a moderately big online community of teenagers all over the world, and we communicate on several websites (Facebook, a forum, a blog on Tumblr, Tinychat, etc.)

A guy in this community's birthday is in a few days, and since I can't exactly give him a present personally, I decided to think of some way I could wish him a happy birthday ... virtually. But my mind is clogged and I can't think of anything at all. Any ideas?



Answer
Well send him a email and attach a bunch of funny pictures and stuff and maybe attach a youtube video of you saying happy birthday.

Birthday gift for boyfriend?




amy


I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy for 5 years now. I'd like to do something for his bday. I cant spend money right now. So, could you suggest me any creative ideas. I sketched one of his pictures and presented for the Valentines day.


Answer
So, i saw a couple ideas on tumblr:
1. Take a pack a cards and write on the joker card: 52 things i like about you. and on every single card, tell him what you like about him. send it to him either via mail, or a video.
2. Burn a cd of your favorite songs to him, and write on the top of the cd (examples): Songs to listen to when you're sad / songs to listen to when you're happy / my mixed tape for you / burnt a cd for you with songs i liked so that you could love / etc.
3. LOVE LETTER it alwasy works, trust me.

Hope it helped! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment