Thursday, February 6, 2014

Present Idea help for special someone?




Johny


Hi folks. I'll lay down the situation for you so there is no confusion. I met a girl as you do when you are in the Philippines and I grew quiet fond of her while I was there. She certainly left an impression on me but its going to be another 10 months till I see her again. I need a good present idea for her birthday which I hope will leave the impression that I do care for her and am still thinking of her. She's not the stuck up materialistic type, she is rather reserved and abit shy if that helps any.

I guess this question is directed to Filipina girls in a similiar situation but if you have any thoughts you would like to share that would be greatly apreciated. Many Thanks.



Answer
1st Go to a Filipino store and buy yourself a Philippine call card.. thats $5 per card, lasts for 30mins.. Make sure you give her a call on her birthday..

Send her flowers.. Visit this site: islandrose.com.. they deliver flowers and other gift ideas all over the Philippines, very nice flower arrangements.. Even cheaper than others.. Make sure to request for delivery 1 week before her birthday.. it comes with a small note card..

send her a letter or a card, not an email alright.. unless you want to do both.. :) mail it atleast 2 weeks before her birthday if you are using USPS.. 5days if your will be sending via Fedex or UPS.. together with the card, you can also send small bottle of perfume or a purse.. something she can use everyday so she would always remember you.. :) or since you are very observant, try to remember the things that she like and try to find something that matches that..

just a piece of what i did for my girlfriend for her birthday last year.. :) goodluck!

what should I get my husband for his birthday?




heartless


I'm out of ideas what would a 27 year old man want? I have got a $ 5000 budget on the gift


Answer
Seriously, you should get him a 1 week vacation just for him to Angeles City, Philippines. He can get a cheap hotel there, good inexpensive food, and he will have the time of his life because there are MANY fun things for a man to do there. If you got him that, he would think you were the coolest wife ever and will be so nice to you when he gets back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment