Sunday, February 9, 2014

Birthday gift ideas for my 17 year old brother?







He's turning 17 next week. He likes minecraft and xbox live. I bought him microsoft points for christmas already. Wow me:

gracias!



Answer
Buy him a best buy gift card, or see which games he already has, and buy one of the following 3 if he doesn't have them: MW3, Skyrim, or Dead Island. You can't go wrong with these games.

My twins brother birthday gift?

Q. I have a twin brother and for our 12th birthday i have no clue wat to get him for his birthday?He playes football and tennis I just dont know wat to get him can some one please help me...


Answer
A framed picture of the two of you. tell him..the best birthday gift you will ever get is having me as your twin...a funny gift if he has a sence of humor.

You should ask him what he wants for your birthday. If you are close..go to a movie toghether...your treat. I am sure he will make a list and give it to you if you ask. or ask him what he wants from mom and dad...you may get an idea from his answer.
Start a tradition...each year from now on, on your birthday or near it do something special together...bowling, a movie, a ball game, a concert. Go dutch...having a twin must be good and bad but mostly good.

hope you have a Happy Birthday!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment