Sunday, February 2, 2014

Birthday Gift Ideas?




cookie1234


A very good friend of mine birthday is next week. I want to send her a small care-package in the mail. She lives in MN, and I do not believe I will be seeing her for her birthday this year. Problem..money is very tight at the moment, so I'm looking for creative ideas that aren't over the top in price. Any suggestions would help.


Answer
It's nice to create gifts .
What is she in to doing?
Books are always safe & great.
I like puzzles & photos.
How about momentos from your Hometown?
Jewelry is nice.
Gift Cards are the rage.

15th birthday gift ideas?




Amy


My 15th birthday is coming up and I'm not sure what else I should put on my list.
I want a blackberry curve 9300,my bellybutton pierced and a tanning gift card.
I already have a laptop and an iPod touch. Other then those three things I don't know what to ask for? I'm very girly. Kaythanks(: money is not an objective.



Answer
I totally have it! My mom bought me a fun ivy surprise package subscription and i loooooved it--I really like creative surprises and mail. You get a new surprise package each month full of awesome, fun goodies.

I'ts cool bc the gifts keep coming every month so its like your gift goes on forever :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment