Sunday, February 9, 2014

Birthday gift?




broadwaybo


My grand parents want to buy me a gift for my b-day and offered to take me to the mall but i am super busy this week. my mom doesn't want to make my grandpa go on a hunt for whta i want and my grandpa doesn't want to give me cash or a gift card.
any good gift ideas?
easy enough that my grandpa can buy it?



Answer
I know how it is to be super busy, but I think you should make time for a trip to the mall with your grandparents. It'll take, what, an hour and a half, at most? And it sounds like it'll make both of them, and your mom, happy, too. Along with the birthday present, that's killing four, count them, four, birds with one stone. And it's the kind of thing the folks won't forget. Plus, you'll get exactly what you want.

Grandpa & Grandkids share same birthday, special gift ideas?




babyeedoll


My father who will turn 87 day after st patrick's last year received a wonderful gift, his first grand daughters twins on his birthday. Life is crazy busy, I've tried to look for a special gift. I would love some ideas for special gifts for him that might incorporate the blessing of his twin grand daughters and that they share the same birthday. Any gift ideas?
Twins will be turning one and grandpa 87. Every year for grandpa is very special and it is a blessing his memory is still pretty good!



Answer
Get your grandpa at least a thing of the past that is still fashionable ie a watch. Following site has some great watches at affordable prices also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment