Sunday, February 2, 2014

21st Birthday gift ideas?




babybee


My boyfriend's birthday is coming up and he is turning 21. I have everything figured out except his birthday present =(. What is a good b-day gift to get him? Thanks everyone =)


Answer
A trip to Vegas would make any 21st birthday worth having

But other than that, less expensive gifts include, video games, maybe a new iPod, a new Cell Phone, or my favorite - just a really really really well planed out surprise. If someone something like that for me, I wouldn't care about the present, just that somebody cares enough about me to put something together for me. Sometimes, the best gifts don't need to be bought.

21st birthday gift ideas?




Meg


I am turning 21 in about 2 weeks and I have no clue what I want. All of my friends and family have been asking what I want and I haven't the slightest idea. I hate when people say that when it is their birthday but honestly there is nothing that I really want right now. And the idea is making me depressed. Any suggestions?


Answer
Be happy that you don't want anything; believe it or not, there is life beyond money and "stuff" (and this is coming from a 19 year old!). That said, do you *need* anything? Clothes, or a gift card towards groceries, would be good ideas there. If you are looking for something fun, why don't you have your friends / family pitch in towards a nice vacation somewhere?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment