Sunday, February 9, 2014

Handmade Birthday Gift Ideas?




hypnotic


It's my friend's 18th birthday soon,we used to be best friends years ago, but then she moved away and this year her parents are paying for me to go down and be like a birthday surprise for her. But I want to make her something really special for her birthday, I was thinking of making a box, collaged with old pictures of us and then fill it with things, but I don't know what to put inside of it, I haven't seen her in years and have no idea what she's into any more. Any ideas?


Answer
Hmm, let see, you can call and ask her what thing she love most (make sure that ur friend doesnt buy it yet), try not to talk to her about her birthday....
For example: She love the new iPad but she cant buy it beacuse its too expensive, then u can buy the iPad and suprise her.
Good luck :) and hope my idead can help you out :)

What are some birthday gift ideas?

Q. My parents asked me for ideas, but I'm completely drawing a blank. I'm gonna be 15 and I'm a girl, but I like boys stuff to I guess. And little kids stuff. Really, anything. Give me something that YOU want for your birthday or Christmas or whatever, and maybe it will give me ideas or help me with my list. Please and thank you.


Answer
It all depends what you like or want...do you like clothes, videos, games etc...well, friend's daughter got a tutu and other stuff for her birthday which she bought at the following site. It was cute and she wore it on her birthday. She stood out in the crowd.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment