Saturday, February 22, 2014

Birthday gift ideas? (for a 15 year old)?




unic0rnz


Ok, hi, my name is corryn and my mum has asked me to start making a list of things i would like for my 15th birthday. I don't have a clue, i asked for money but she said no :(

here is my previous list:
1. iPad or new iPod ANSWER: no
2. Clothes (abercrombie, hollister, superdry, urban outiftters etc. ) ANSWER: no
3. A ralph lauren polo ANSWER: no

FML. i actually dont have a clue what i want?! please help :)

aaaaaaand... i dont know what party thing i want to do, as i cant have a party party because i am having one of those next year, for my 16th SO ANYWAY... please help :)

mucho appreciated :)



Answer
This website should help out a lot! Just answer the little questions there (for who? what age? etc.) and then you should come to a HUGE list of items that you might like. If you click on the picture of an item it will tell you the price and where to buy it. I use it all the time when I'm out of present ideas. Good luck and here is the site:

http://www.findgift.com/?CID=10009&PID=7&AID=Gifts&VID=8&SID=12&ppc_kw=gifts&ppc_type=1

Gift ideas 17 year old teen? birthday?




sean l


well im turning 17 soon (under a week) and i have to come up with some gift ideas for my family, and i cant think of anything. i have a macbook, printer, ipod touch (and no im not spoilled i paid for most of these) lg dare, xbox, 6 games, 2 controllers, tv, psp.v well i have a lot of electronics! and i really dont like getting gift cards or games, but thats my last option. and im sorta into outdoor stuff too, but can you guys throw some ideas at me please!


Answer
ask for a vollyball net to set up in your back yard. its great for parties. or if you like camping or hiking ask for a tent or new hiking boots or something. If your room is getting boring ask for wall decorations or even a day from siblings to help you paint! If you play any sports you can ask for some equiptment. you can ask for beauty supplies..of wait idk if your a girl or not. well if your a boy then you probobly shouldnt ask for beauty supplies haha. a new bike is a good idea. a car? or money for a car? i pod speakers/ipod home. running log if you run. a new outfit. a book. movie money. a vacation from your parents and see if you can ask a friend. or even money for a vacation and go only with your friend. new shoes. sunglasses. a bathing suit. surfboard. i hope at least one of these helped! please pick me for best answer if you liked this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment