Monday, February 10, 2014

14th Birthday Gift Ideas? Quick!?




Layla


My Best friends birthday is in 3 days, we always give each other presents. I'm sick of the whole nail polish, make-up, lip gloss thing. I want something more mature... Yet still teen like. I want some thing personal not just a gift card either! Please Help!!


Answer
Make her a scrapbook with all your memories in it. Find your favorite pictures of you and your friend throughout the years and put then in the scrapbook. If you and your friend have any inside jokes, type them out and put them in the scrapbook as well. Happy 14th Birthday to your friend!

Gift ideas for my mums birthday ?




LukeNamika


O.K. So im getting stick for not getting her much or much nice off my dad, what can i make for her. Im not arty, or good at making things but I can use a computer well, I was thinking of making her a CD with her 10 ten favourite songs on, stuff like that. Can't think of anything else, need it to be easy and quick, any ideas ?


Answer
Ideas:
"Your the best mom ever" mug
Jewelry
Maybe bring her somewhere
Buy her a book by an author she likes
Restaurant
Or a "I love you mom" card.
Or bring her to watch a movie.
Hope that helped

G00d lucK




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment