Sunday, February 9, 2014

i need ideas for a birthday gift for my mom for $10 and under?




Y


thanx for ur suggestions in advance
dont ask me why i am spending 10 dollars, mind ur own business, unless u hav suggestions for gifts 10 dollars and under



Answer
Let me do some research on this question, and I'll get back to you. That's if her birthday isn't immediately. Would really like to offer up some worthwhile suggestions. It might also help if in your comments section you'd post some of her interests and preferences. This will help people narrow their responses.

I've only done all little research out this point but will continue over the next couple of days. That is unless like prefaced above your mom's birthday occurs before.

In last five minutes, I've located two possible sites for you review:

novelgiftbaskets.com
theparagon.com

I've never used these services myself, so I cannot recommend or give a thumbs down to them. Scanned and it looks like the first one may or may not carry gifts 10.00 and under anymore. May have to do some research on your own.
The second site has discounted items under ten, but I can't vouch for quality, do not know shipping and handling, etc....

Still these are definitely worth check out.

Here are some other suggestions:

1. Go to a discount such as Wal-Mart, Target, etc... probably in your area and purchase one of the following items for ten or under:

(A) a good paperback novel= usually run between 5.99-7.99
(B) a discounted DVD; within this selection you may be able to find one of her favorite movies= 5.50- 9.88
(C) A Journal or some stationery with a pen= right at ten or a little over

2. Create a custom CD with roughly ten songs at either wal-mart. com running about 10.50 with tax or create one yourself = about 8.00 or less for the blank CD's

3. Purchase a photo album: Create a montage from older pictures, favorite sayings and quotes, etc... Again this may or may run a little over. Will also probably take a little more time but is well worth effort/

4. A gift card in this amount. If her birthday is one or two months away, you can add $10.00 every month. Not as personal as three but just as nice.

5. Also. try Christianbookdistributors.com; they sale many items at clearance prices or discount. One of my favorite sites.

I'll add a little more if I get a chance. Good luck in finding the best gift for your mom. I understand that prices these days are astronomical and living on a budget makes it harder. Rest assured though that you'll find just the right gift. It's not about cost, it's about the love you have for your mom and wanting to commemorate her speicial day. She'll appreciate that more than anything. Hope all goes well. I'll check back.

God bless.

Birthday gift ideas for 26 year old husband? Creative please!?




all-powerf


He is a simple man, great sense of humor, mature, great provider, and never asks for anything. He is not publicly sensitive whatsoever, but he is definitely a huge closet romantic when it comes to me (when it comes to sex drive and romance, we have reversed roles). He takes care of me while I go to school full time, so the gift would have to be free or under $100 from money saved when I was working. I am very much willing to put a lot of work into the gift.

His birthday, Christmas, New Years, and our anniversary, are all within weeks of each other!

I know all the sex, head, massage, make a video, and dinner ideas already. Problem is, I cook all of our meals from scratch already, and we have some form of sex every time he is home. I also made him awesome coupons last year that he never gets to use because I regularly take care of his needs, including full body massages.

I want it to be special, and I know that he would not want me to spend money or anything.

If you are going to respond about sex, food, or massages, do not bother unless it is creative and unique.

Thank you!!!!



Answer
Ok Most of mine have to do with sex but are more creative. My husband liked them ( his birthday was last week)
- If you know is most unedited, dirty little fantasy you could do it it on his birthday. Its for the most part cheap. Personally my husbands is a street walker ( weird I know, but trust me Im sure he might have a strange one too), so I told him to meet me at night on the side of a street, I flagged him down. I was wearing typical hooker clothes and lend over on his car window ( Kinda like pretty women), I ask him if he was looking for a fun time. of course he said yes and I told him to tame me to a dinghy hotel I rented. And that was that. He had a lot of fun, maybe our guy might too.
- A day of sex. Last time my husband was mad at me I did this. I woke him up to a Bj, cooked breakfast in lingerie ( The really uncomfortable corset, he likes if so I decided to bust it out) fed it to him, basically this is a complete day of pampering and sex. Its not necessarily intended to get you off. I simply took care of him, No talking, no nothing. Just sex, and more pampering.
- You should take a naughty dance class. I was planning on doing this for our anniversary. My YMCA has a class It cost 75 for 4 weeks. You can give him a great treat by a professional lap dance. You could spend the rest on a sexy costume. Its really the gift that keeps on giving
- You could get him a nice watch, try this site. They has a lot of designer ones but they offers cheeper prices on the close out items. http://www.hautelook.com/events#all
- you can rent a karma sutra book from the library. Just make if the best sex of his life. This is another gift that keeps giving. If you buy one you can let him pick out all of the things he wants to try. I gave my husband one when we got married. I bought 5 different ones. He was like a kid in the candy store. He couldn't pick want him wanted first. Blow his socks off, put him in a coma. Do what ever he wants, he will practically paralyzed when he is finished but its great.
- I have given my husband a gift card to Fredrick's once. He loved it. Or you can buy it yourself and put on a show. I would head for the clearance section, more bang for your buck.
- If you have a extra room in your house you can make it a man cave. If you wan to do if for under 100 it will take a lot of work. You can find furniture from friends and family. Ask them to donate the stuff they dont want anymore. You can always reaposter it ( if you know how), and get some nice games. If you have an old tv or something you can put it in there. Paint chairs ask your mom and mother in law to help. Im sure they wouldn't mind if they have the time. My husband made me a craft room, I cant tell you how wonderful I felt knowing he had put so much time into it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment