Monday, February 10, 2014

Ideas on getting my wife the best birthday gift! Any ideas?

Q. My wife is turning 30 years old this week! I wanna get her something really amazing for her birthday but I'm not sure what! Any ideas?


Answer
How about not get but do?

Have a whole day and night dedicated to her with little surprises along the way that you know that she will love . I cant tell you what to get as im sure you know your wife better than me lol.

Make her feel loved.

Good luck

30 cheap birthday ideas or gifts for my wives 30th b day?




Justin





Answer
card,candy,breakfast in bed,a flower,lunch,a walk,a loving word,a hug,a kiss,chap stick,a game,a romantic evening,a bonfire with some hot chocolate,(that counts a two) bring some smores,cook her dinner,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment