Saturday, February 8, 2014

Birthday Gift Ideas Please?




Just Sam


It's my sister's 19th birthday in a few weeks (I know it's not a big birthday age) and I really want to get her something meaningful and that shows our friendship because we are really close and she is always giving me gifts that are perfect but I just can't think of any good ideas.

She has recently moved out of home with 3 friends to live on campus for university so ideas for her room would be great too!

Please don't say negative things or imply that if I was that close with her I wouldn't be asking strangers etc.

Thanks for your help :)



Answer
A perfect idea would be to turn a family photo into a work of art she can hang in her room on campus rather than just a photo! I have used this company many times and they have been great: http://www.lovecustomart.com plus it is free shipping, you can have it delivered to her door and there is a 20% discount at the moment for Mother's day!

Good luck!

ideas on how/where to order birthday gifts to be delivered?




~dulceria~


i want to get my friend a strawberry cheesecake but i dont know who to order it from that delivers... and how do i know if its gonna get there in one piece or even taste good?

OR

maybe sending a gift box of decorated cookies would be a better idea?

i dont want to embarrass him at work with flowers and balloons so im leaning more towards food for him.

can u help with ideas on WHO to order from or ANY OTHER suggestions other than cheesecake or cookies?
(he lives in arkansas and i live in houston)



Answer
Check on Amazon.com. You wouldn't believe the stuff they have now. A man I know just had a case of Hamburger Helper delivered to his younger brother (don't ask).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment